I recently graduated as an international student in Canada. Can I apply for permanent residence?

As a recent graduate, you may qualify for the Canadian Experience Class Program. You must meet all of the following requirements.
– You plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
– You have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) in an occupation at the NOC 0, A or B level in Canada in the three years before you apply,
– You have gained your experience while working legally in Canada after you graduated,
– You meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
You must have gained your work experience after you have graduated. You cannot include work you did while you were a student.
You do not have to be working when you apply.
You may also qualify for other permanent residence programs. If you would like to assess your qualifications to determine which immigration programs you may qualify under, please use the Come to Canada tool.

Call Us
Open chat