Do I need an eTA or visa to study in Canada?

Depending on your citizenship, you may need an eTA or a visitor visa, as well as a study permit. Your eTA or visa will be issued to you at the same time as your study permit. You do not need to apply separately or to pay an additional fee.
You may also need to give biometrics. Citizens from 29 countries and 1 territory need to give biometrics(fingerprints and photograph) when they apply for a visa.

Call Us
Open chat