Benefits of TOEFL
- TOEFL is mostly preferrred Language proficiency test.
- As it is in more than 130 countries and round about 7500 institution and universities depend upon this test.
- It is quite convenients and easily accessible.
- You may get highlighted while scoring good in TOEFL.
- It has study materials are easily accessible.
- TOEFL measures skills academically.
Demonstrates you have the English skills to succeed
TOEFL iBT assess skills that are mandatory for communicating in English. Questions are purely academic and replicate real classroom situations.Thus many universities take it as screening test to assess any candidate coming from different countries across the globe.
Fair and unbiased
TOEFL iBT is known for its fairness and for its quality. All students have similar test-taking experience, and scores are checked anonymously by ETS-certified experts.
Scores speaking tests more fairly
While other speaking tests are judged by one person, TOEFL iBT’s speaking responses are scored by multiple trained raters. How does it work? It’s simple. Instead of an in-person interview with a rater from a local testing site, the TOEFL® test asks you to speak 6 times into a microphone. Your responses are recorded, saved, and scored by several ETS raters. With other tests, your interviewer’s mood can impact your score. If he or she has a bad day, you could earn a score you lower than you deserve. TOEFL’s multiple-rater grading system gives you more opportunities to get a fair evaluation and ensures that your score is reliable.
Feedback in a Flash
You can view your scores online 15 working days after you test, and receive useful feedback on how to improve your skills.