How do I apply for a post-graduation work permit?

You can apply online. If you prefer, you can print out the application and mail it.
You must apply for a post-graduation work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation from your educational institution that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program.
Note: When paying your fees, you must pay the “Open work permit holder” fee in addition to the standard fee. Find out more about the required fees.

Call Us
Open chat