Why Visit United Kingdom?
United Kingdom (UK) is located in the Northern Europe and is 8th most visited country in the world. It consists of a number of countries like England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. United kingdom has very rich culture and heritage life style of people highly influence others. People here are quite artistic. United Kingdom has neighbouring countries like Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Netherland and Norway. UK is also illustrated as cultural superpower and London is demonstrated as world cultural capital.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Types of Visa”] [vc_column_text]
Types of Visa
United Kingdom has list for different types of Visitor Visa that includes
- General Visitor
- Business Visitor
- Family Visitor
- Sport Visitor
- Entertainer Visitor
- Child Visitor
- Marriage Visitor
- Parent of Child at School
- Student Visitor
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visitor
Basic requirements and documents
You may request either for single-entry or multi-entry visa but it depends on Embassy to honour or rejects your request.
- You must possess a Valid Passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- You must possess a Birth Certificate.
- You must have Sponsorship Letter / Invitation letter/Travel plan
- You need to show ties to your home country as an evidence that you will return.
- You need to provide Bank statements and Investment showing ability to manage living cost
- You need to provide financial stability and visa service of your host
- You must share Purpose of travel.
- Accommodation and Flight bookings (if applicable)
- A good travel history is an added advantage
- Income Proof, tax payments and property ownership of applicant
You can apply for Application for United Kingdom visitor visa is online. On completing the form you need to select submission date and need to submit complete application with visa fees. Depending upon the visitor type, document will vary besides the basic requirements.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Visa processing time”] [vc_column_text]
Visa processing time
It takes around 3-4 weeks on an average
Embassy may provide single-multi entry visa depending upon your circumstances and Embassy. The visa may be granted for from 6 months up to 10 years.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Visa Fees”] [vc_column_text]
Visa Fees: £ 83 GBP
Multiple Visa Fees: £ 300 GBP to £ 737 GBP
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [/vc_accordion] [/vc_row]