Schengen Countries is a set of 26 countries where visitors can travel freely among these countries using a single common Schengen Visa. It includes Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithunia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland etc
You have to apply for visa at consulate of country where you will be staying longest or country of destination i.e. port of entry country. At time of application you need to declare all places you are planning to visit which will be the port of entry and last destination. Once you receive the Schengen visa you can move freely in Europe among the Schengen countries.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Basic requirements and documents”] [vc_column_text]
- You must possess a valid Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- Your photograph must be with a white background
- You might need a letter from your Employer or proof of ties to your country of origin
- For salaried persons, Salary Slips & Income tax returns
- Bank balance and statement of last 3 months, to cover the cost of stay
- If you have done advance booking, then Accommodation and flight booking details can also be shared
- Overseas Medical Insurance of Euro 30,000 from stated medical insurance companies
- Purpose of travel
You need to take a prior appointment for submission of the application. Besides the basic documents you need additional documents depending upon type of visit i.e. family visit, tourist visit or business visit. Some embassy might request for in person interview.[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Visa processing time”] [vc_column_text]
It takes around 15-20 days on an average to get Schengen Visa.
The Schengen Visa is generally valid for 6 months with specifications of period of visit. A single trip should not last for more than 90 days in period of 6 months.[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Visa Fees”] [vc_column_text]
Visa Fees: € 60 EURO
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [/vc_accordion] [/vc_row]