Canada is one of the most preferred tourist friendly countries. It is full of beautiful landscapes and has wide diversity in its natural beauty. It shares border with USA which is reasoned to the effect that many people add Canada and USA to the same itinerary in a single package.
World famous largest Niagara Falls is one of the highest visited places in Canada. In Northern Canada, there is wild life, remote beautiful places, polar bears and northern lights. Some of the other famous places includes Toronto city, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, Rocky Mountains and Halifax.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Types of Visa”] [vc_column_text]
There are various sub categories for visiting Canada. You can choose one depending upon the requirements.
- Tourist Visit
- Business Visit
- Family and Friends Visit
- Parents and Grandparents Visit (Super Visa)
- [/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Basic requirements and documents”] [vc_column_text]
- You must possess a valid Passport where validity is for at least 6 months from the date of visit.
- Sponsorship Letter or Invitation letter from someone in Canada.
- You need to show ties to your home country which proves that you will come back.
- Finance – Bank statements and Investment showing ability to manage living cost.
- You need to show sufficient evidence that how will you pay for accommodation, food and other requirements, either yourself or paid by your host.
- Purpose and duration of travel.
- Income Proof, tax payments and property ownership of the applicant/
- Financial stability of the Host and their visa status
- Air tickets and accommodation booking (if applicable)
- A good travel history is an added advantage (if applicable)
These are some of the common requirements and documents. For individual visa categories documents and requirements will differ like
- For Business Visit, you need to show evidence of business meeting, sponsorship /official invitation letter by Host Company in Canada.
- Super visa is applicable for Parents and Grandparents of Canadian Permanent residents and citizens, it is usually granted for 2 years. Sponsor in Canada should meet minimum income threshold for this Visa.
It takes around 15-20 days on an average.
There are two modes of application 1) online and 2) paper base visa application. You may get Multiple-Entry visa or Single-Entry visa and this decision rests with the Embassy only. The validity of visa varies from 6-months to 10-years and the decision is taken by Embassy.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [vc_accordion_tab title=”Visa Fees”] [vc_column_text]
Visa Fees: $ 100 CAD
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_accordion_tab] [/vc_accordion] [/vc_row]