How do I study in Quebec as an international student?

To study in Quebec, you first need to have a letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution which you plan to attend in Quebec. In addition, you must have received or applied for a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) or certificate of acceptance which is issued by the province of Quebec. At that time, you can apply for a study permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
For information on studying in Quebec, please contact either the educational institution or the Quebec government directly.

Call Us