I am an international student in Canada. Can I work while studying?

Yes. You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying and after you graduate. As a study permit holder, you may qualify to work on-campus or off-campus without an additional work permit if you meet specific criteria.
If your academic, professional or vocational training program includes an essential co-op or internship component, you will need to apply for a work permit.
You may also apply for a post-graduation work permit to continue working in Canada after you graduate from an eligible institution.
For more details, see Work Permits for Students.

Call Us
Open chat