As an international student, how do I apply for an off-campus work permit?

As of June 1, you will no longer need to apply for an off-campus work permit. If you have a study permit and are enrolled full-time in an academic, professional or vocational training program at a designated learning institution, you may work off campus without a work permit.
Your study permit will indicate if you are able to work off campus. If so, you are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week while your program is in session and full-time during scheduled breaks in the academic calendar. You may work for any employer in Canada who is not on the ineligible employer list.

Call Us
Open chat