There are some precise rules regarding visa’s for business visits, tourist visits , private visits as well as cultural visits.
Business visas for Denmark:
You can acquire a visa in affiliated with business visit provided that there is should be truly exixting commercial relationship between your own company and the company you wish to visit in Denmark. If you are subject to work permit regulations, you will not be granted a business visa.
The Immigration Service will issue you with a business visa if you able to prove that you are commercially active and wish to visit to Denmark for any of the following activities just like trade, conference, seminar,business deal Â inspecting machines or products before purchasing them from a Danish company.
You need to provide the following documents in order to acquire a business visa:
- Business proof of registration or permit must be issued by the relevant authorities in your home country.
- Proof of your education, proof of previous business dealings in the same field, proof of the financial resources of your company or any other documentation of your background
- If you are visiting in a group then the application need to include description of each participant role through out the visit.
- affirmation of your visit from the company which is in Denmark
Cultural visits:Â You can also apply for a visa in connection with cultural or scientific events such as or sporting events. You must be able to provide evidence of the purpose of your visit.
Private and tourist visits:Â Countries that have distinguished visa requirements to enter Denmark. It can be broadly classified into three different categories an asylum group, an immigration group and a tourist group. You will naturally fall into one of these groups according to your nationality. Each one of these groups has different rules with regards to visas, you should check in advance which category your country falls into.
- The asylum group:Citizens from those countries fall in this group if they are spouses/registered partners/cohabiting partners, children under the age of 18 or parents of the person living in Denmark.
- The immigration group:This category is again divided into two sub-groups. The first group enlist all the countries whose citizens wants to be in a personal or familial relationship with the person who is living in Denmark in order to acquire visa. They will need to provide sufficient proof for their relationship during their application. The other group is for those citizens of countries who are generally granted a visa irrrespective of who they are visiting in Denmark, without supply any evidence for that.
- The tourist group:Citizens of those countries fall in this group who has come with objective of tourist-related visits. It is not important for any applicant to have any sort of connection whatsoever to anybody living in Denmark.