Studying abroad is a smart decision for those who like to acquire an international level of education, wish to learn different sorts of culture and to attain diverse thinking. Preparing for the same in an appropriate manner is mandatory for every single student who wishes to study in an overseas location. Mere documentation that includes things like a letter of acceptance from the proposed university, a valid passport, previous academic documents and financial proof is not just enough on your part to get a valid visa for abroad location for study purpose. Getting a high score in IELTS is also of mandatory concern to make your visa application go successfully.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”6078″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”Fill this form and Our Experts will get in touch with you.” style=”flat”][quform id=”2″ name=”HOME PAGE FORM”][/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Why Study IELTS?
IELTS that stands for International English Language Testing System is a language proficiency test mandatory for those who like to take up admission in any of the university in countries like Canada, UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand. Passing this test prove your effectiveness in the English language which is mandatory to speak and understand properly in the above-mentioned nations.
IELTS that includes four modules like Writing, Listening, Speaking and Reading tests your ability to do all the mentioned things in an appropriate manner or not. Of course, you might be confident enough to give the IELTS exam due to the school curriculum in English. However, understanding every bit of concept is really necessary to score minimum up to 6.5 bands in each module. This calls the need for joining a reputed IELTS coaching center that allows you learn the skill of writing, speaking, reading and listening English language test in the best manner.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
Two Versions of IELTS
Basically speaking IELTS tests consists of two different versions depending on the nature of purpose for visiting abroad i.e, either for education purpose or going to work in a foreign location. The said versions are IELTS Academic and IELTS General. Both the versions have different requirements.
- IELTS Academic: This is for the academic purpose especially for those who wish to study in an overseas location where the English language is the medium of study over there. For various professionals abroad courses like for Medical, Engineering, Nursing etc, giving IELTS Academic is mandatory on the part of aspiring students.
- IELTS General: For those wish to acquire permanent residency in an English speaking country like Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand, need to give IELTS General examination. This test is mainly taken to check whether a person is able to survive as a workforce in an English speaking country.
Components of IELTS
Tips for Listening Skills
The listening module is a part of IELTS exam in which students are allowed to listen to one-on-one conversation or speech of people in an international accent and made to answer the questions based on it. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the tips as follows:
- More and more listen to English conversation among people and try to understand every single word they exchange with each other. Online is the best way to listen to such conversations to get more practice of the same.
- Listen to English Speech: One of the helpful tips for preparing the listening section of IELTS is to listen to several English speeches either online or at various English new channel. One can also ask for the same from the IELTS coaching center in New Delhi or anywhere where you have taken admission to provide speech audios for better preparation.
- Conduct Group Discussion: One of the ways to improve your English listening skills is to participate in several group discussions among friends or relatives. This will help you understand every single point being raised during the debt and acquire the ability to answer every single question with great ease and comfort.
Why Go for IELTS coaching in GlobEDwise?
Of course, this question hovers in the mind of many Indian students as for why it is necessary to acquire coaching class for preparing IELTS, even if their previous educational curriculum was fully in the English Language. Well, the real reason for IELTS coaching is to acquire the forte in language that cannot be claimed by mere speaking in English during school time. IELTS coaching institutes experienced faculty teaches you how to understand the international accent, how to avoid pauses during English speaking conversation, how to reach the language and understand it properly and various others skills as well.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Scoring System of IELTS:
- Band system is there in IELTS that can vary from 0-9.
- For different countries, institution and organizations, different sets of band is needed.
- In some cases, band requirements differ from visa and the chosen destination or institution.
- The validity of IELTS test will lasts for 2 years and beyond than that it is not validated.