Category Archives: FAQs

I am an international student in Canada. How can I apply to become a permanent resident?

There are several permanent resident categories that you may fit into, including the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and the Provincial Nominee Program. Some of those categories require eligible Canadian work experience. If you want to work in Canada after you graduate from your studies, you must apply for a work permit […]

Call Us