Can I apply for a post-graduation work permit before I get my diploma?

To apply for a post-graduation work permit, you must have completed and passed your program of study and received notification that you are eligible to get your degree, diploma or certificate (for example, a transcript or an official letter). You do not have to wait until you physically receive your diploma or attend your graduation ceremony before you apply.
You must apply before your study permit expires.

Call Us
Open chat